X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *raps scallion*

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
      Thanks people for the votes. I'm glad to be seen worthy of the all of fame by you guys
      It is not Fame For All, commie demagogue, but an elitist HoF.
      Statistical anomaly.
      The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

• Pah!
        You're just jealous because nobody likes you
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• He has a catchy user name.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
            Pah!
            You're just jealous because nobody likes you
            Apparently.

The truth is that I am very selective about those I authorize to like me.
            Statistical anomaly.
            The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

• DanS deserves to be in

as does NYE

but how does this work?

DanS- (80) 20---101

80+20 = 100 last I checked

Jon Miller
              eep! Thank you for catching that!
              I'll publish an apology in the next hall of fame vote and inform the voters that notyoueither was erroneously left off the inductee list- and that he really had tied with DanS and therefore should have been included in the December 2003 vote

So... instead of 6 inductees- we actually have 7 since the longstanding past rule has been that in the case of ties- all tied are admitted into the hall.

Thank you for catching that.

I'll publish the apology and the fix in the next edition- there's no need to get people riled up about it now...

I have no idea how my adding could have been that sloppy

oh well... it's fixed easily enough!
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• No apology is required for my part. Thanks for putting in the time and effort on this and other things, DC.

And thanks to everyone who voted for me this time and in past rounds. I am flattered.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                X