Macaroni and Cheese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    Why would anyone use vodka for flavoring? It's a flavorless liquor.
    You've never heard of Vodka Sauce for pasta?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
      of the instant kind, i really like annie's organic white cheddar mac and cheese.
      Annie's is DA BOMB.

I'm actually converting people to the cause!
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I often mix in salsa, and occasionally tuna if I'm having it after a workout.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

You've never heard of Vodka Sauce for pasta?
          You mean
          penne alla vodka I've got a slightly different recipe in a cookbook where the author says that it used to be fashionable in Rome and is adapted from an older Italian recipe that was made with Grappa.

Comment

I'm not in college, so no mac and cheese for me.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

i'm in college, but don't eat mac and cheese, so the banana option was forced upon me...
              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Macaroni with Wensleydale or Double Gloucester or crumbly Cheshire cheese. Add either finely chopped shallots or onions, several cloves of finely sliced garlic, a pinch of salt, freshly ground black pepper and some smoked paprika.

At university we used to make it in a casserole dish with the macaroni cheese as the base, tuna as the next layer and either mashed or finely sliced potatoes on top. Dot with butter or shredded cheddar and bake until the potatoes either brown or crisp. Serve with salad in the warmer months or garden peas, tomatoes, broad beans or french beans in the colder months (in Manchester that tended to be September to June).
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                X