No announcement yet.

US Army uses Tesla Tanks in Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see. We fine drunk brits for doing public sex and next to small children no less. We bust on rwody behavior on faliraki and we fine a radiostation for showing a gay kiss on prime TV and then get a gay kiss protest.

You throw stones on the single gay parade it ever happened in your country.

You allow ****ted brits to defocate all over you for a mere pound. And then gagging for more of the same crap.

And you've engaged in genocide. And all that in just 10 years of independence. Well the future looks bright especially now with your new nazi government. Continue with your main export...

Comment

In short our richard is bigger and more democratic that you could ever hope for, although I admit you're not our role model. I only wish you'd want to compete.

Comment

Stupid.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Go away this is a balkan thing.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22

Meanwhile, we don't have to repatriate 150,000 Serbs, massacred and exciled from our country.

Erh, cause you did it 90 years ago?
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Paiktis I have no idea why you want to turn every thread where Croatia is mentioned into a pissing contest.

However, being kind and noble myself I am above such childishness and of course I am affraid of mods who I saw acting on your beckon once when Ted Striker crossed your path.

So I retreat.

Comment

Yes the eternal victim.

Comment

and the US isnt a Balkan power?
                  "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

US is the only Balkan power.

Comment

I was refuring to the article but now that you mention it you two are behaiving stupidly too.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Pattycakes obviously has soemthing to do in real life, cuz he's trying to get banned.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                          US is the only Balkan power.
                          That's why you're going to repatriate those hunderds of thousands of Serb families you terrorized away from their homes no matter how much it pains your little sorry arse.
                          Very good.

Comment

Talk to da hand mod crybaby

Comment

Not as much as the Serbs are going to repatriate all those Muslim and Croat families they terrorized for their homes .
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Talk to da hand mod crybaby
                                No it's ok, I'm done.

Comment

Working...
                                X