Greece court convicts November 17 mastermind, 14 others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commies are good guys.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

[ to paiktis ]

Come on, I can see you are online, you post in other threads!

I didn't offend you or anything? You know it was all in good spirit, even if you came out to be a terrorist supportin' wacko

It's Christmas spirit and all, I hope you aren't holding any grudges

Christmas Peace?

Comment

I don't think so my little vetty.

Here is your threefold of defeat (once more)

1. You tried to troll me, you were left wondering what to do next after you just couldn't do it.

2. Then I decide to take you full front and you take the bait immideatly and you fold again like a chicken

3. I bust your balls again in another thread and you bump this one looking for revenge .

In other words I have you dancing to each and every of my own tunes.

I'm sure you see it.

Peace and Merry Christmass to you my little vetty Thanks for all the fun and sorry that I have hurt your feelings so much that you need to dig a thread about Greece and try to troll me again and again. That's masochistic but hey it's great fun.

Again sorry for making you so miserable.

Comment

ok you're still your old self

I was worried for a moment there. And you could at least be the man to admit that while you initially defended well and quite frankly I had to improvise you eventually broke and we exposed Greece in a terrible light yet again, as a terrorist heaven this time. Thanks for cooperating

Comment

Not since you were kind enough to provide sources.

Meanwhile about Croatia... ho ho ho better not say (but it's bad my friend and you're totally depended on peoples' views even for tourism, meanwhile as an EU and NATO and whathaveyou member I"" can afford to bust as many balls as I want )

Comment

Oh and the other thread didn't even heat up as I don't beat you while you're down, you could have learned that already

Comment

Paiktis your misery touches my gentle heart. Did you ever stop to look at your 'achievements'? You have been disqualified as a reasonable discussant by just about everybody except couple of us who have mercy.

Also in the process you managed to transform the generally held image of Greece from lovely mediterranean holiday paradise to a minority oppressing terrorist heaven with taliban policies on sex and video games which lives on EU subsidies.

You should get a medal

Comment

Oh and the other thread didn't even heat up as I don't beat you while you're down, you could have learned that already

I love you vetty

Comment

I just have a request. And I say this honestly and open hearted. When you'll come this summer in Greece for the Olympics, as you said you plan to do, don't keep my image in your head. Mate it could ****ing spoil your whole voyage

Jesus I'm LMAOTF

Really, peace vetty And MERRY CHRISTMAS

Comment

Stop the buttkissing, you have begged out a ceasefire

Go in peace and say hello to all the sheep.

Comment

Will do my dear vetty

And please, honestly, no hard feelings.

Comment

Don't worry about the image of your country. I know many people who visited including half my family. And I know Greeks are people like any other, you yourself are a bit extremist but so what? There are those everywhere. I am myself far from extremist or even passionate nationalist though, the reason I flamed your ass a couple times is just because it was either countertrolling for Croatia or helping out some other wannabe trolls.

I am proud of my technique though, as I manage what I do without name calling (mostly) and using only facts. Used properly, facts hurt

I assume that you have by now grown yourself a thick skin and this thread was probably your last mistake. I don't expect to make any more standalone threads about Greece anymore (I have not made more than three in total IIRC anyway).

So, see you around and stay cool, but keep your finga's off my country and I will keep off yours.

Comment

oooooh threats.
                            I luuuv them

Merry Christmas.
                            NOTHING was personal. And Croatia is a beautiful country awright?

Comment

It's more an empty threat than anything. I can most likely predict what you would write about Croatia as you should know what I would write about Graecia so I don't see the point anymore. I don't like to travel the same ground all the time

Merry (Orthodox) Christmas.

Comment

You too brother

Comment

Working...
                                X