No announcement yet.

Enough with the UK, USA has all I need!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is pattycakes trying to troll UK posters?

Denigrating the UK is one of our favourite passtimes. Looks like he is enjoying partaking of one of the UK's national obsessions.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

USA doesn't give a **** about me?
      Dude when you have someone of my education, every country gives a ****!!!! It's simply a matter of allegience. And USA got my vote dammit! It's worth it. USA eaaaasily

Comment

Is paiktis22 sick, or is this about the Marbles?
        Maybe it's the ouzo.

Denigrating the UK is one of our favourite passtimes. Looks like he is enjoying partaking of one of the UK's national obsessions.
        That might be a bit subtle, BC.

Comment

I like subtlety.

Comment

Utah is better than America
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Sorry tass, but your new avatar isn't even a fraction as annoying as Jon Millers. Admit it, you're a second-rate troll.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

0/10
                Sorry Osweld, but if your gonna try to troll my avatar....Come up with something original
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Oh, and y'all forgot that the US will only help another country or nation if they have something to gain from it.
                  But of course all that I said you already know but you'd rather walk around with your eyes closed and listen to CNN and FOX news and beleive whatever you are told.

It's easier to be a sheep than to be the sheppard...Many sheeps here.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

A thread that actually praises the US...These are few and far between, I like it

Comment

LOL... I didn't know that denigrating your homeland is your favorite passtime, english Anyway you're not an exception, to an extend.

Anyway, it's of no importance and I'm not a brit to partake in your passtimes. I'm Greek (although european would certaintly go a long way further to describe it) and I hereby solemely swear that UK ain't worth **** to the US on a multiple of levels, incorporating the most significant ones. And what vetty said stands too

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                        Oh, and y'all forgot that the US will only help another country or nation if they have something to gain from it.
                        But of course all that I said you already know but you'd rather walk around with your eyes closed and listen to CNN and FOX news and beleive whatever you are told.

It's easier to be a sheep than to be the sheppard...Many sheeps here.

Spec.
                        Considering that talking $hit about the US seems to be the popular thing to do, perhaps you should follow your own advice

Comment

Also Canadians, don't embarass yourselves Just take it in stride

Comment

Originally posted by centrifuge

Considering that talking $hit about the US seems to be the popular thing to do, perhaps you should follow your own advice
                            Exactly what I"m doing.

Spec.
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

God its nice to see the Canadians and English wonder if paiktis has lost is rocker!
                              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                                LOL... I didn't know that denigrating your homeland is your favorite passtime, english Anyway you're not an exception, to an extend.
                                Its the weather, it makes us all depressed whinging old fools.

The NHS is about to die due to lack of funding, we kill our train passenger through shoddy maintenance, we have a government with no opposition... *moan moan moan*....

Comment

Working...
                                X