JohnT in Atlanta.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, what's the deal with the Varsity?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Hopefully we'll get to go, but they close at 1 on Friday/Saturday.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Damn, what kinda party town is Atl? I was hopin to get away from this hick closing early ****.

Do you know Missy Eliot and Tiberlin? Do we get to cruise around in their escolade?
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It's the Varsity... not really a party place .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Party

If you want to party, you need to go to Buckhead. And quick, before they move the closing time from 4AM to 2AM.
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Do you know Missy Eliot and Tiberlin? Do we get to cruise around in their escolade?

Good god, you decrepit old man! Missy Elliot! Timbaland! Escalade!

KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Besides, I'd rather hang out with Ludacris any day of the week...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

Good god, you decrepit old man! Missy Elliot! Timbaland! Escalade!

and not being able to spell is connected with being old, how?

Comment

and not being able to spell is connected with being old, how?

I assumed you couldn't spell those names because you aren't down with what the kids be listening to these days. My apologies if that was a mistaken belief.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I'm just a lousy speller because I'm typin' quick and dirty.

Comment

Uh, er, well, I'm not going to be able to make it.

My replacement got done with his job early, and just in the nick of time too - I have a bunch of work to do here in K'ville which is going to screw my weekend and probably my Christmas as well. Sorry guys.

Comment

Damn you! Now we have to Ming to change the title of the thread .

It looks like its just you two, che and I. Maybe I'll just take 'em to the Highlands... well if they ain't too tired after the drive .

Comment

Working...
                          X