No announcement yet.

JohnT in Atlanta.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, just show up on Midnight... I wouldn't mind .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Bunnygrrl is WELL WORTH the wait... Che on the other hand
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hmmm... maybe I'll offer them my place to stay at. Bunnygrrl can share the bed with me, while che can get the couch .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Boy, she'd tear you apart.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

In a good way?

Comment

You'll never know.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Hey, you were the one to bring up the 'tear'ing

Comment

bah, imran. there's no accounting for taste.

you can keep the suburbs, give me towering urban places.

as for johnt and che and all else... the more the merrier!
                  B♭3

Comment

Ok, just called JohnT on his cell, he said that he's schedule has changed a bit, but he doesn't mind a 3 hour drive to ATL. I don't know if che is staying for any length of time (now that Bunnygrrl will kill me ), but I was thinking perhaps something on the 19th or an all day hang out on Saturday the 20th (lunch, go around ATL and then dinner ). Or I can hang out on Sunday all day. On Mon and Tues (22 and 23) I can only hang out in the evening (damn work).

What do you say?

Comment

Oh, we were planning on dropping by, if anyone wants to hang out after Midnight, since that's about what time we'd hit ATL. A decent hotel or motel nearby would be nice too, since I don't wish to inflict my snoring on anyone.

Comment

I can always hang out after Midnight .

Where were you planning on stopping? Are you going through ATL using I-75 or I-85... and are you going to using 285 at all?

Comment

Bump

Comment

I-75, and if we're having a mini-meet, I can go which ever direction needs to be done. Otherwise, I'd probably take 285 around the city.

Comment

Ok, who wants to hang out with che and fiance on midnight on the 19th?

Comment

Is that a school night?

I can probably make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X