JohnT in Atlanta.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnT in Atlanta.

This time for a couple of weeks, sans 'net connection. Regardless we Atlantans can still get together and hang if you wish - this time, no baby so bars are OK (I can even drive your drunk asses home, if need be). Knowing he can be circumspect I'm gonna PM Imran my cell number and if y'all can arrange something, he can give me a call and let me know details.

A few things: Weekends aren't good as I'll be going home on Saturday afternoons, and I do have to be at work at 8:00am so there's no staying out until 2:00am - I'm too old for that ****. Other than that, let's hook up!

I can even drive your drunk asses home, if need be

A couple of weeks, eh? Hopefully we can all get together for something. When do you head to ATL to start the 'couple of weeks'?

All I know is I got finals starting a week from Friday. What about the rest of ya?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

you again? what are you doing here?

well, i'm free in the afternoons most days, but i leave at the end of december.
      B♭3

Comment

Is this another alcohol promotion thread?

Comment

12/3-12/23

Comment

Say hello to Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara for me.

No wait -- just tar and feather them, then dunk them in water.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Well I got finals from 12/12-12/17. Though from 12/17-12/19, I'll be unavailable. The 19th to 23rd may be the best for me. Though I'm sure I can worth something in from 12/3-12/10(ish).
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

oh my god i am so sick of ****ing gone with the wind.

i'm a native atlantan, but every time somebody brings them up i'm glad sherman nearly burned those people up.
                B♭3

Comment

or rather, that sherman didn't get them in the blaze.

that said, atlanta really needs to be rebuilt as a real city, not an urban agglomartive smear across north georgia. i'm sick of having to drive everywhere and have a subway that goes to ****in' nowhere.
                  B♭3

Comment

that said, atlanta really needs to be rebuilt as a real city, not an urban agglomartive smear across north georgia. i'm sick of having to drive everywhere and have a subway that goes to ****in' nowhere.

Hey, I use that 'subway' frequently, so quit yer yapping .

(Yes, I'd prefer a more extensive subway as well, but I absolutely LOVE the sprawling city. That's right I'm a huge fan of suburban sprawl.)

Comment

i use marta frequently too. every weekday, in fact. what sucks is that on some routes, if you miss the bus, you gotta wait a ****in' hour for the next one.

as for urban sprawl: **** that, man. give me any of the cities that grew up before cars got big. the skyscrapers in chicago and new york don't seem naked and alone. the skyscrapers in atlanta do. that's right, i'm a fan of building up, not out.
                      B♭3

Comment

I never use the bus .

And New York SUCKS! I hate that city and am glad I'm in Atlanta.

Comment

Imran, are you trying to bait Boris with a troll??
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I could care less about Boris. I just know that I dislike cities like New York, Philly, etc. immensely. Give me nice green suburbs anyday.

Comment

Bunnygrrl and I will be driving through Atlanta on 12/19. Given it's roughly a seven hour drive from Jax, that puts us there about Midnight. I'll see what we can do about leaving earlier.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                              X