The Joy of being a European...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And it isn't even the flow.
    Well ok that was easily deductible from the previous post!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
      Go with the flow man. There are better ways of having a different viewpoint without busting down beneficial political ties

Originally posted by HershOstropoler
      What are you babbling about?
      He's whining about the US's loss of influence in europe - and boy is he in for a shock over the next 25 years!

He should read this
      19th Century Liberal, 21st Century European

Comment

Sure

That's why when New Europe had to decide between France-Germany and us, they chose us

UK chose us

Germany unfortunatley picked France and well they both seem to be doing a good job of absolutley nothing.

Nice job Old Europe
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

This distinction between 'new' and 'old' europe only exists in the minds of people like rumsfeld.

It's a classic 'grasping at straws' type of philosophy that can only come out of one-issue politics.

Comment

Not really, it's clearly defined

We know 'who' is with 'who'

You don't have any stats to dispute that do ya tough guy!!!
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Like I said it's only on one issue (and not a particularly important one for europe anyway).

Aside from Iraq there are different configurations for issues like the ICC, Kyoto, EU defence force etc.

Comment

One of you guys needs to drop the Union Jack as your avatar, as it is ****ing confusing when you two post next to each other. I suggest el freako take one for the team, as he does like Western countries anyway, the damn traitor. Besides, Ted is too big a pimp to give his up.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Um Its my belief( and im sure all those poodle accusations will come right out) that we didn't choose the US over Europe, rtaher we choose the policy that happened to be in accordance with the US and not with France and Germany amongst others.

we don't always follow the US e.g. Steel Tarriffs it was quite clesr that the policy was disagreed with by the UK govt.

The UK clearly disagrees with the US over Iran and actively supports the French and Germans.

Oh and the stability pact was always stupid, thats not the point though, if you gonna have a rule stick to it or get rid of it, don't make exceptions just because the big boys don't like it.
                  Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                  Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                    One of you guys needs to drop the Union Jack as your avatar, as it is ****ing confusing when you two post next to each other. I suggest el freako take one for the team, as he does like Western countries anyway, the damn traitor. Besides, Ted is too big a pimp to give his up.
                    Well, Ted could actually live in the UK like me then!

Comment

Working...
                    X