News you want to hear the most

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more fantasy wet dream threads.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      Entire Bush adminstration dies in plane crash.
      Don't kill an innocent (there might be one after all, not knowing what he/she was doing).

Therefore my wish would be, that ........... ´pls fill in our own decent wish such as Bush got drunk and sailed down the Niagara or something like that.....
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan

Don't kill an innocent (there might be one after all, not knowing what he/she was doing).

Therefore my wish would be, that ........... ´pls fill in our own decent wish such as Bush got drunk and sailed down the Niagara or something like that.....

You willing to guide the boat?
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Re: News you want to hear the most

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

So, what do you want to hear most?
          Good news!

Comment

Women all around the world wake their boyfriends and husbands with blowjobs in the morning. "Daily stress is signaficly down'' research shows.
            Last edited by Spec; November 25, 2003, 16:16.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                Women all around the world wake their boyfriends and husbands with blowjobs in the morning. "Daily stress is signaficly down'' research shows.
                I thought they already did?
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
                  Intelligent Life Discovered on **** Cheney's head
                  Head Cheney's ****
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
                    A new major terrorist attack by Al Qaida... Osama bin Laden giving a rap concert in Hyde Park, broadcast live on all TV channels worldwide.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Vice Squad Nabs John Ashcroft, Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson in Motel Room Menage a Trois
                      "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

lol@Ollie
                        What?

Comment

@Ollie ... Those guitarists are probably in hiding as shepherds in Afghanistan right now.
                          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

"Bud Selig Dies In Miller Park Collapse--Fay Vincent Reinstalled As MLB Commissioner"
                            oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Jim Rome ran a story how Christina Aguilera set off a airport metal detecter because, get this, the metal in her genital piercings kept setting off the hand held wand when they waved it in front of her crotch.

Sadly, I have been unable to corroborate this fascinating and likely untrue story, but if it did happen, I am shocked at the lack of coverage over this very important event.

Comment

I doubt it, since the metal in mouth doesn't do that.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X