Suicide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yay! good to know that ultimately all of you will have your wishes granted
    Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

• I used to worry about stuff - then one sleepless night in a depressing cheap hotel a 1000 miles from anywhere - in a place called Songkla - I realised that worrying wasn't going to change things one bit. Slept like a baby after that.

Another time, about the same period, I was fretting about something in my sleep and in that moment of stillness before getting up, that kind of quiet pause just before one wakes up, a spirit voice, not my own, whispered in my ear as clear as a bell - "don't worry, soon you will be dead." The voice was cheerful not sad and I laughed and laughed. That was 15 years ago. Never looked back. I still laugh when I think about.

So, what you need to do is stop worrying and cooperate with what I called the "life force". Things will unfold as they should, sometimes in wonderful ways, sometimes not. That's life. Even the bad things that happen to you are good. How would you know happiness if you never had sadness and suffering in your life?

Here endeth the lesson.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
      X