No announcement yet.

Apolyton Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know. I guess cause I expected something dripping off your chin, or something. I don't know.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Uh-oh, you've unleased the camera whore inside of me. And no, I'm not sleeping with Redjon. Here's a picture of me after (during?) a late night of clubbing.

I think the blurriness is cause the guy with the camera was drunk.
      Attached Files
      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Here's the little Asmodean family

From left: Asmodean, his wife and his son
        Attached Files
        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Here's the family again. This time without Asmodean.

From left: Asmodean's wife, mother, father and son

Asmodean
          Attached Files
          Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

You guys drink carlsberg? I thought that was just advertising hype like fosters. Sweet kid, you got lucky he got his looks from the right side though
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

My parents at thanksgiving. Awwww...

"mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

That's me, though my hair is much longer now
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X