X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your parents?

Comment

not with that flamboyant smile
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

An aunt, and an American guy..
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Me on my trip to Canada (acting as a shade as my gf is taking a photo).
          Attached Files
          I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

A valid point, Bobby

Comment

PA that guy seems to have an excess of head.

Kramerman, last one was very Tom cruise, except for the razor massacre that has visited your chin.
              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                are cops using hallow points? Always thought those were illegal for civilian use
                The opposite, they have been, and I think still are, banned for warfare.
                Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

You mean your constitution lets you buy Uranium tipped cyanide bullets, but not hollow points?!?
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Hollow points are very common in cvilian use, but the military cant use them because of the Geneva convention, IIRC. Which is a shame, because tho they are pretty pointless for rifles, in handgun ammo they are great for transfering all of a bullets KE into the target for greatest elastic shock of the innards and stuff. we also cant use tear gas in war becasue it is technically a chemical weapon
                    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

i still want to know what this meant...

Fez + Albert Speer + Whaleboy (smiles)
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

KMan looking like a soldier! Nice. One could argue you have too much hair

hahaha, puhleeze. . . he's in the air force.
                        -connorkimbro
                        "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

This is me about six months ago, making a very valid point while drinking a pint of martini. My hair is now purple.
                          Attached Files
                          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

That looks absolutely nothing like I imagined.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

And what does that mean Slowwbaby?
                                Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                                -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Working...
                                X