No announcement yet.

Apolyton Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice ass, monolith. and i say this in an entirely heterosexual manner.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

*sigh*, for those of you who do not leave the OT and dont care to to go to the pic thread in the community forum, i grant you my pictures:
      (my archived pictures)

Here is me now normally, except with a forced smile:

Here is what I used to look like (last spring) before the military forced me to conform. I usually was minus the beard, but i decided to experiment with facial hair because i am at the age where its new and exciting

Here I am at attention in my uniform, to sorta show the dichotomy of what i used to look( my hiar was usually much longer and more hippi-esque) like and how i look now (tightass military).

Note: i am much more pale than i appear. A combonation of lighting and sunburn makes me look like i have normal coloring. I am white as a ghost. I am really hairy too... if you were at all curious for some reason
      Last edited by Kramerman; November 24, 2003, 16:49.
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Originally posted by self biased
        jon miller, has anyone ever told you that you bear a striking resemblance to Ron Jeremy, facially?
        Yes! I think you're right, sb!
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

yall seen this... where's fez to flirt with me?
          Attached Files
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Handsome!

Blaine?

Comment

not having seen his unit, i couldn't presume to judge, after all.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased
                dude. you don't look anything like jim carey.
                I know, but apparently all us whiteys look the same.

I'm under the impression some of you guys never leave off-topic.
                That would be correct.
                Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

loinburger: Great photo. That is the best leering, semi-drunken, brother-of-the-groom smile I've ever seen in a wedding photo. A classic. I'll bet you had mothers pulling their daughters away from you all night.

Lefty Scaevola: You're 2000 and what? Pretty well preserved, if you ask me.
                  "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

btw, am I the only one who can see JMiller's hairline, and how it looks like it's going to recede in future years?
                    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                    Drake Tungsten
                    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                    Albert Speer

Comment

unfortunately my grandfather (on my mom's side) has really thin hair and is somewhat bald

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                        btw, am I the only one who can see JMiller's hairline, and how it looks like it's going to recede in future years?
                        I guess it's good that I didn't post my picture, Eagle Eye.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Fez + Albert Speer + Whaleboy
                          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Fez + Albert Speer + Whaleboy (smiles)
                            what?
                            Last edited by Al B. Sure!; November 24, 2003, 14:26.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Kramerman
                              Lefty, are you a UT Alumnus?
                              JD from the Law School.
                              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

am i the only one who can't see kramer's pics?
                                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Working...
                                X