Asian Girls and White Guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you should see Diss's Sig

judging by the way you answered, i think you took my post the wrong way. i was recommending a movie that i thought you'd enjoy, based on what you said earlier in the thread. i didn't mean anything by it.
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

judging by the way you answered, i think you took my post the wrong way. i was recommending a movie that i thought you'd enjoy, based on what you said earlier in the thread. i didn't mean anything by it.
      so what youre really saying is that there are hot asian chicks in it. I should have gotten that, sorry about the misunderstanding.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
        congrats, sn00py!

White culture seems to idealize Asian women. I'm not really sure where it comes from though.

the harshest explanation?
        it stems from this notion that asian women are exotic, submissive, kinky, sensual, a sexual, willing to be the ****toys of any white man, while asian men are neutered and andyrogenous, asexual beings.
        you have two stereotypes of the asian woman: the submissive sexual slave, and the domineering dragon-lady.

so when a non-asian guy gushes on and on about how great asian women are, how is one able to tell when it's yellow fever or not?
        one isn't always. that's the problem.

what's worse is that the girls are then always asking themselves whether the guy likes her for who she is, or because a genetic lottery placed her in the best ethnic group period.

'course, i tend to take a stance of giving the guy the benefit of the doubt; i think mixed marriages can work, and i've been steady with a white girl for years now, so, it's possible... but yellow fever is something most asians and americans of asian extraction are very wary of, and it's hard to completely ignore the tiny little voice in the back of the head...

I disagree with this, I am not with my partner because she is a sex slave or a domineering dragon lady. I'm marrying her because she is neither.

And that is the point I was trying to make - that many white women have gone 'bad' because of all the crap magazines they read and the crap songs they listen to and probably also the bad influence of guys that they are in awe of.

I have found that many asian women prefer to stay conservative and be strict about it - which is something I like. I'm not interested in loud, abnoxious, slutty, annoying, *****y women and most white girls I know of are just like that. Quite sad really.. Innocent women are naieve, innocent men are wise. It's a strange and ironic thing.
        be free

Comment

sn00py, you see in there that i give most people the benefit of the doubt. i believe you when you say you really do love her--i have no reason not to. (besides, someone who could make the terrain tiles in civ3 look good can't be that bad.) the problem therefore, is not you, but that there are plenty of other people who do have yellow fever, and it's often very hard to tell them apart from those who actually do like their dates for who they are.

so it's not you; it's the fact that asian-white relationship dynamics can be seen in terms like that, which is a big big big problem.
          B♭3

Comment

Ramo,

I think because the UK has a established Asian population (Asian in the UK, tends to refer to S.Asian!!)

Many of the early immigrants didn't come from the big cities, and as a result, they've kept much of the village mentality (no distrespect, as thats fair enough, but does tend towards "Keeping to your own Kind!!).

Ive noticed an increase in Asians who have recently (born in India, immigrated in the last 10-15 years) marrying White people, but not of the Asians born in the UK.

In many respects, those born in S.Asia, seem to be streets ahead "Cosmopolitan wise" than their earlier immigrant cousins.
            "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

Some of the most beautiful people I know are the product of Indian/English marriages.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Hay .. hands off .. she's still 3
                "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

it's the hybrid rule... only natural.
                  B♭3

Comment

If this is a serious comment, than you are a complete idiot.

I'm dead serious. Stay away from our women...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

stay away from my women too.

Comment

Where's MrFun to offer the gay community's view on this?
                        Visit First Cultural Industries
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I'm dead serious. Stay away from our women...
                          White mans rule #1 it's not yours if we can take it

Comment

I like disabled chicks

Comment

yes, please send me pictures of white guys at it with asian girls

Comment

Ecthelion you need a new avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X