Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White mans rule #1 it's not yours if we can take it

--

Asian chicks are hot. They just are. Don't ask me to explain why my brain and dong act like they do. They both just like Asian chicks, okay?
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      White men stealing Asian women disgusts me.
      I've tended to notice it is the opposite. Asian women, at least in the US, tend to shun Asian men and seek out white men. The As-Am Gender Relations class I took in college even went into this issue to some detail. Asian women have an EXTEMELY high marry out rate while Asian men have a slightly lower marry out rate (but still the highest of all ethnic groups) and both groups almost always choice white mates when they marry out.

Blame it on societal stereo types but integration is a fact of life.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Well, here is one disapproving vote. Just gone done dumping my Filipino GF today.
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          Asian women have an EXTEMELY high marry out rate while Asian men have a slightly lower marry out rate (but still the highest of all ethnic groups) and both groups almost always choice white mates when they marry out.
          How does this statistically work out?

Do Asian men have a lower marriage rate as a whole? Are there fewer of them?

Or, do Asian women have a higher rate of divorce and remarriage?
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

This isn't anything new; white guys have been marrying Asian women for decades. It probably happens a bit less often now than it did back when American GIs were meeting their wives in Korea and Vietnam.

These marriages often produce really great-looking kids. I used to live down the street from a mixed couple; white husband, Japanese wife. To call her "plain" would be flattering, and the most favorable description of his looks would be something like "craggy". But their two kids had movie-star good looks. The daughter was every bit as pretty as Kristin Kreuk (Lana Lang on the TV series "Smallville", who is herself Eurasian).
            "THE" plus "IRS" makes "THEIRS". Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

I'm married to my wife not some racial stereotype.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

But what about what she's married to?
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley

How does this statistically work out?

Do Asian men have a lower marriage rate as a whole? Are there fewer of them?
                  Yup.
                  And a much bigger reason for this (at least in asia) is gender-selective abortions than inter-racial marriage, but I believe that in 80% of interacial marriages in Korea the male is white.
                  But the Russians "dancers" here are doing their best to even things out...
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

No theres more asian males than females. China.

oh and most white ppl have poor tastes in asian women. So Us asians or ones with asian ancestry dont really care about you folks stealing our women. You guys usually pick up ones we worry about having to marry.
                    :-p

Comment

zero has a point there. though, i tend to like americanized/westernized asians just as much as asian-asians. i tend to try and avoid fobs, though. ^^;

still, if there's a high rate of asian males dating outside of the race and going with white women, i've yet to see more than one other couple outside of mine. invariably, mixed couples i see are asian female-white male.

of course, you hear about the asian male-white female ones now and then, like in the case of dean cain. but those relationships are like bigfoot--unless you're in one, you're never going to see one in the wild.
                      B♭3

Comment

I live with bigfoot everyday cause im bigfoot's child.

Comment

In Chinese there's a phrase "hui tou lu" which means "head turning ratio". This describes a Chinese man who's seen in public dating a western female. The reason why is that you so rarely see a Chinese guy date a westerner that peoples' heads always turn.

Strange how the Chinese mindset doesn't find western women all that attractive, but the western mindset likes Asian women. As a woman who's half white, half Chinese, I get real problems!
                          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

thats weird. From personal experience, Id say chinese and philliphine males are the most willing of the asians to date whites.

Comment

i always figured it was japanese and koreans.

like i said, it's the bigfoot effect.
                              B♭3

Comment

nah koreans always talk about how this white girl is hot and that but they always ask out other korean girls. or maybe other asian girls.

at least thats how i view them.

Comment

Working...
                                X