No announcement yet.

Asian Girls and White Guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, like the rest of the yellow people.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

because Asian women aren't all *****es like american women
      Actually, I would go out on a limb and say a lot of non-American women are this way. More friendly. Not as standoffish. Not as fussy/high-maintenance.. At least that's my experience, anyway.

Congrats on getting married by the way.
      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Boshko do you work with these people!??

Comment

yeah, btw, congrats
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Can't say ive seen more Indian/English mixes here since ive married, but im sure as time goes on it will increase.
            Indian/white marriages seem to be somewhat frequent over here. My sister, for instance, married a white guy.
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
              Boshko do you work with these people!??
              Nope, just Koreans. I look forward to working with them when I move to Seoul next year. My only personal freak stories are:

-the guy who bragged about banging his ex, a girl he just met and his gf (all 3 korean) all within 24 hours. He was then called by his GF and I heard him telling her that "he missed her too much to be having a good time." Bastard.

-the GI who would not talk about anything besides killing deer.

-the kiwi stalker who kept on calling my gf until she got rid of her cell phone.

-the drunken kiwi who my gf's friend was dating who liked throwing bottle caps at people.

-the other (even more) drunken kiwi who my gf's friend was dating he wanted to take her home and she wanted to hang out with my gf until the subways opened at 6 AM (silly girl wanted to do the same thing last week when my GF had to work the next day) the kiwi's solution was telling my gf that she could go home with his friend so that my gf's friend would free to go home with him (I wasn't there at the time, which was probably a good thing).

And the scariest bit is that those are the only three kiwis I've met or heard about in this country....
              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

ouch it hurts!!!!!!! How can a Filipino woman beat the crap out of anything!!?? They're all so small.
                Trust me, they can.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

-the GI who would not talk about anything besides killing deer.
                  nothing strange about that, he was a country kid

uhm kiwi?? the fruit??

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                    congrats, sn00py!

White culture seems to idealize Asian women. I'm not really sure where it comes from though.

the harshest explanation?
                    it stems from this notion that asian women are exotic, submissive, kinky, sensual, a sexual, willing to be the ****toys of any white man, while asian men are neutered and andyrogenous, asexual beings.
                    you have two stereotypes of the asian woman: the submissive sexual slave, and the domineering dragon-lady.

so when a non-asian guy gushes on and on about how great asian women are, how is one able to tell when it's yellow fever or not?
                    one isn't always. that's the problem.

what's worse is that the girls are then always asking themselves whether the guy likes her for who she is, or because a genetic lottery placed her in the best ethnic group period.

'course, i tend to take a stance of giving the guy the benefit of the doubt; i think mixed marriages can work, and i've been steady with a white girl for years now, so, it's possible... but yellow fever is something most asians and americans of asian extraction are very wary of, and it's hard to completely ignore the tiny little voice in the back of the head...
                    I just thought it was a stereotype about white culture.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

kiwi
                      Attached Files
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

also a kiwi
                        Attached Files
                        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

eh?
                          B♭3

Comment

Ah, that makes sense now.
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

They took him in for some x-rays to make sure he didn't break anything and they found 2 GI Joes stuffed up his butt.
                              damn it aI cant quit laughing. Is it opkay if I show this to my teacehrs at school? awh what thew heck of course it is. :loL:

Comment

Damn, I haven't met any foreigners that nuts here in China. I'd say that they have stricter requirements, but they let me in.
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X