X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rugby - England Triumphant!!!

???

As for bandwagons I wish Finbar would try an under dog for once. A real no hoper of a side crying out for his support. Tigers perhaps.
    It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

Comment

• Originally posted by Havak
      Rugby - England Triumphant!!!

???

As for bandwagons I wish Finbar would try an under dog for once. A real no hoper of a side crying out for his support. Tigers perhaps.
      Sorry, I have a reputation to protect.

New thread title? How about Rugby - The Lull After The Storm?
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• I like Havak's proposal.

I only hope the thread will still be active when France beats England in Paris during the Six Nations Tournament.

"Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar
          Stepdaughter. Tamerlin had his chance! She's taken up with a landscape architect. Nice enough chap. I thought more highly of him when I discovered his parents are filthy rich. I'd've shoved her in Tamerlin's direction - even though the seat's out of his pants - if it facilitated me getting over there in any way, shape or form.
          TOO LATE!

The shores of France are further away now...
          "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamerlin
            I only hope the thread will still be active when France beats England in Paris during the Six Nations Tournament.
            In 2635? The thread will be active, we'll still be posting out hearts out, and Les Grenouilles' first win in 633 years will be a cause for celebration.
            " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
            "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamerlin

TOO LATE!

The shores of France are further away now...
              That's what you think!

I got your email and replied. Presumably your Outlook Express has vaporised it. Get a decent email system like Eudora!

Comment

• Originally posted by finbar
                In 2635? The thread will be active, we'll still be posting out hearts out, and Les Grenouilles' first win in 633 years will be a cause for celebration.
                I don't expect the human species to survive that long.

Comment

• opps, the 500 threshold has been reached.
                  Please start a new one.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X