Matrix Revolutions - Wednesday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to 21th century cinematography
    Great movie and I think it gives birth to a new genre, the attributes of which I'll explain later.

Comment

Not as good as the first two IMO but it is hard to judge yet as it is the end...it does make things fall into place and you need to see it anyway to quench your curiosity regardless
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

paiktis, shall we reconvene in a spoiler thread?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

because you think you're special that you've seen it a few days before the rest of the flock? GO AHEAD, CHAMP

Comment

VERY GOOD MOVIE but then again, i'm easily amused...
            "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
              The Chicago Tribune says it misses the mark and gave it two and a half stars.
              Actually, the Trib only gave it 2 stars.

Just got back from it - the Zion battle scenes are very good from a purely visual standpoint (that is to be expected given what can be done nowadays), but the first one was much better from a standpoint of making you think.

Two-and-a-half stars.

Bottom line - 'Master and Commander' in a week and a half, 'Timeline' in three and a half weeks and the ultimate - 'Return of the King in a little more than a month!
              Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
              ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

It got mostly spanked by critics. 38% (Rotten) at rottentomatoes.com

Comment

This movie sucked! I give it a 3.5 of 10. The only redeeming quality of the movie is the final fight.
                  "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

The movie can best be summed up as "Eh..."
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

hm. so from what i'm hearing, it's not worth $7.50.

guess i'll wait to see it in a second-run theatre for $3.50 or rent it instead.
                      B♭3

Comment

Don't bother renting it. It'll just ruin the others for you (if you even liked the second one...)
                        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

ouch... that bad, huh?
                          B♭3

Comment

No its not hat bad
                            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Just asking , but what is the spoiler tag ? Is it like other html tags ? How do you use it ?

Comment

Working...
                              X