Matrix Revolutions - Wednesday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix Revolutions - Wednesday!

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

They got a lotta 'splaining to do after Reloaded. My enthusiasm is restrained, to say the least.

Now... Return Of The King...
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm totally pysched!
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Comment

I bought tickets for the first show last thursday. I'm pumped
          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Thank god I haven't seen any of those dumb powerade commericials this time. And haven't heard of a game related to it. Reloaded was a disappointment, I'm doubting revolutions will be much better. Not that that will prevent me fromseeing it, probably friday afternoon

Comment

Reloaded was nice. Should be a pleasant two hours.
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Try to understand that Reloaded was a middle movie, and try to understand what that means too.

I have been told from ppl who have seen it that Revolutions is the best of the lot. (And I know they have seen it because they describe in great detail what the story is).
                be free

Comment

Let's see the end and get over with. The first was a masterpiece IMO but the second let me down.

Comment

The end of the second was awful.

Comment

Bleh. Matrix will never get my money.

Comment

I don't think they'll care all that much

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                          The end of the second was awful.

However it was a nice movie overall.
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Miseryguts

I have my ticket booked for tomorrow evening (some of us have work to go to in the daytime you know ). Should be cool!
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Tell us poor people if it's good enough to see in theaters, just rent it, or not watch it at all And remember, the spoiler tag is your friend
                              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                              X