Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jrabbit

Chill, dude. It's cool.

I tried to make nice and wished you well with your purchase. No need to be so defensive.
    Only reason I get defensive is because before every purchase I do research on the product. I put a lot of time into that... because I have learned the hard way. I have purchased bad products before and now I know.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

@starchild&fez
      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
        @starchild&fez
        I have to get to class right now to take an exam for poli sci...

But I'll make one last statement here: I am not his pawn and I am not to be told what to buy because he thinks it would better.

Talk to you all later.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

See, you didn't mention your research in your original post, Fez. I was really only trying to help. OK, and have a little fun, too.

Sorry if it came off as critical. That wasn't my intent.

Let us know how you like them once you've got them set up.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Damn class... the class was cancelled... and damn it... I studied and everything... that test was a big one too...

Checking the tracking number, I should get these speakers today. Not having my computer yet, I will just plug them into my TV.

Comment

Forget about the cancelled class, you should cancel the speaker order.
              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner
                Forget about the cancelled class, you should cancel the speaker order.
                The hell with you.

Comment

@ Fez.

Not my pawn? You're not really much of anything to me actually.
                  Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                  -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                    @ Fez.

Not my pawn? You're not really much of anything to me actually.
                    You always appeared arrogant to me, starchild. One arrogant person. I don't even like you..

Comment

You don't like me? Trying to care...trying to care...failing to care....not caring.
                      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                        You don't like me? Trying to care...trying to care...failing to care....not caring.
                        Good for you. I don't give a **** about you either.

And you think you are stylish or whatever... ha... that I doubt.

Comment

Presumably you'll link those up to your PC.. what soundcard are you going to use. Nice speakers
                          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
                            Presumably you'll link those up to your PC.. what soundcard are you going to use. Nice speakers
                            Soundblaster Audigy 1.

Good enough for all purposes. I should go with something a tad newer... but still a good soundcard.

Comment

Ah! Same as my old box. Make sure you use a new driver, the one I used was a sod.
                              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
                                Ah! Same as my old box. Make sure you use a new driver, the one I used was a sod.
                                Oh I am going to have to do a lot of driver updates once I get my computer connected... it has been disconnected for like four months... I got the hard drive with me right now... sitting in my room with some bubble wrap.

Comment

Working...
                                X