No announcement yet.

Hot new sexy speakers I ordered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it that when I asked what is Fez's soundcard he didn't answer me, but he answered when Whaleboy asked the same question? I feel outraged and humiliated...

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
      Does that make him a trisexual?
      Stereosexual?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
        Why is it that when I asked what is Fez's soundcard he didn't answer me, but he answered when Whaleboy asked the same question? I feel outraged and humiliated...

I am sorry man... I didn't see the post... mere oversight... if I saw it I would of answered. No harm in not doing so.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

Stereosexual?
          I almost used that one, but discarded it because it didn't quite roll off the tongue properly.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

no problems, Fez... notice the smilie...
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Re: Hot new sexy speakers I ordered

Originally posted by Fez

$70 USD plus $16 shipping handling/CA 8.25% tax.

• 5.1 Dolby Digital Ready PC Home Theater System
              • 135 Watts RMS of Total Power Output
              • 5 Triple Speaker-Design and one Super Bass Subwoofer
              • One speaker can aim in three different directions
              • Anti-magnetic
              • Independent controls
              • Separate two channel stereo input for VCR or stereo television

I'll probably have to get my hearing tested after a few weeks...
              Whew...for a second, I thought you had bought these with the intentions of using it as a home theater system, and not with your PC.

Comment

They did work on my TV and the sound is great... I put on a waterfall CD I have to relax stress and it sounds freaking amazing.

But once I get my computer they are getting transferred, as my computer has a better sound system than my 13" television.

I got them yesturday and they are just amazing.. they sound amazing and they look amazing.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

So.. did the cops already show up?
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

No... people play music all the time in that building anyways...

Comment

No cops? How about Indians?
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

WTF?

Comment

well I thought the whole Village People should have being banging on your backdoor. You obviously didn't remember what I said about cops earlier .
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                            So.. did the cops already show up?
                            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                              well I thought the whole Village People should have being banging on your backdoor. You obviously didn't remember what I said about cops earlier .
                              Don't go there.

Comment

No I'm not going there. The cops are. Just hope that they are not on their riot gear.. bigger batons..
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X