Hot new sexy speakers I ordered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot new sexy speakers I ordered

$70 USD plus $16 shipping handling/CA 8.25% tax.

• 5.1 Dolby Digital Ready PC Home Theater System
    • 135 Watts RMS of Total Power Output
    • 5 Triple Speaker-Design and one Super Bass Subwoofer
    • One speaker can aim in three different directions
    • Anti-magnetic
    • Independent controls
    • Separate two channel stereo input for VCR or stereo television

I'll probably have to get my hearing tested after a few weeks...
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Ok,

Good I can accept, great too....but sexy? Now we have a problem...Thought you had all figured out your orientation by now.

SPec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

My orientation is figured out. Like the sky is blue. Giancarlo is gay. Nothing to it. What is the problem with me calling speakers sexy?
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Does that make him a trisexual?
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

In Fez's eyes, they're not "nude gal" sexy, they're "nude guy" sexy.

I could make allusions to the shape of those stacks of speakers, but I won't

Seems pretty nice
          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
            In Fez's eyes, they're not "nude gal" sexy, they're "nude guy" sexy.

I could make allusions to the shape of those stacks of speakers, but I won't

Seems pretty nice
            Okay... next time I will keep my mouth shut.

DON'T GO THERE... damn and I thought I had a filthy mind...

Yeah they are nice with the 135 watts RMS.... I'll probably get evicted if I turn them up too high. Or the cops might start pounding the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez

....the cops might start pounding the door.
              Maybe not just the door....

Spec.
              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

You are chasing me off from my own thread!

Comment

is the model itself called avia? 'cause that name's trademarked by a shoe company, isn't it?
                  B♭3

Comment

Made by Juster, but I guess the model is called Avia. If it is I don't see Juster getting sued. They are a big corporation that has been in the business for a long time.

Comment

Trademarks only apply within the same industry.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

well, that's why they're called trademarks. but i'm wondering why avia would pick that name.
                        B♭3

Comment

I hope you had something other than corporate literature to convince you to buy these, Fez. I'm a firm believer that in audio -- especially speakers -- you should purchased based on listening tests. Specs tell virtually none of the story. The output power -- 15W/ch, plus 60W for the sub -- is pretty pathetic. But don't worry, that spec is actually pretty meaningless. What you want is wide frequency-range with great linearity. Something you can't get in this price range.

But if it's sexy looks you're after in a speaker...
                          Oh, wait. They're butt-ugly, too.

Enjoy!
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            Trademarks only apply within the same industry.
                            That just gave me a great idea - Kleenex computers

Comment

Spec, you mean, that if Fez has the music so loud and can't hear it, the cops will have to try again and pound Fezzes backdoor, just to get his attention? And if he's so hypnotized to the music, they have to brake in from the back by force with their batons up and muscles rigid from action?
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X