Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HERESY! Legendary musicians you believe are overrated...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GhengisFarb is Celine Dion?
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
      GhengisFarb is Celine Dion?
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

The Beatles are overrated. So is Hendrix.

Comment

France has produced a ton of excellent Baroque and Romantic organ music.

Comment

well I do agree that Page probably isn't the best solist in the world. He's no Steve Vai or Joe Satrioni or Yngvie Malmsteen. But Page has done too many cool songs. And his rythym guitar is what really shines.

I have never considered him the greatest, therefore he's not overrated in my book.

As for Jimi Hindrix. He might be a tad overrated. But not his guitar playing. His guitar playing was top notch. But his songs aren't the greatest in the world. His songwriting wasn't that great.

Comment

I almost got fired for saying the Rolling Stones to this question...

Really, I had to spend 25 minutes convincing my boss not to fire me... for real.
              Pentagenesis for Civ III
              Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
              Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

Rolling Stones are waaaay overrated. Their music was average at best. Their only claim to fame is they made catchy songs that appealed to a large audience.

Comment

Working...
                X