No announcement yet.

Leaving forever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergeants rule the military, thus they rule the world.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov
      The army allows you to buy personal fire arms??
      Technically, no but when deployed they have been known to look the other way.

Man, why does it take so long for Oerdin to leave?!!
      I actually already left but I'm back for Thanksgiving. I'll leave and come back again before the end of the beginning if you know what I mean.
      Last edited by Dinner; November 23, 2003, 20:56.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Good luck. Hopefully you won't have to be in a situation where you will have to kill someone. Even if the guy is not innocent, I hear it has quite an effect on your conscience.

And don't be brainwashed into letting others think for you. Always question things.
        "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

• Take a real pistol Oerdin! Damn, it sounds like you are already gone from Colorado. If you're still around let me know and I'll lend you one of mine. Can you sneak a .45 along for the ride?
          He's got the Midas touch.
          But he touched it too much!
          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Good luck man, and stay safe!
            "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
            -Bokonon

Comment

• speaking of real pistol...

okay I actually don't like this pistol that much. But I bought it, and I'll stick with this purchase. But there are many better guns out there.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Wow, 7.62 mm at 2750 fps is 30-06 territory rather than just AK or even NATO.

That should make you feel cozy.

Have a happy Turkey Day and a safe tour over there.
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                X