Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the Dems are barking up the wrong tree.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That yours?

Or are you the one he treed?
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I'm a catman. So I must be in the tree.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Good looking dawg, though.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I prefer salukis.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

this thread is boring

HNonb Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

The sad thing is if the Dems don't stop pissing in the wind and find a message which the average man actually gives a damn about then we're going to be stuck with the bubbling fuc-**** for another four years.

That's better than a Kucinek, Sharpton, or Dean .

If you Dems sent Kerry through, I'd probably vote for him! Anyone else, and I may be forced to vote for Bush (you think I'm really going to vote for some wack-job Libertarian who wants to abolish all taxes? )
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat

BTW, since I didn't want to rub in my ability to post in closed threads, your posts aren't normally long enough to parse.
                  Yes, I'm sure that humility and grace is damn near de rigueur for a man with "the Great" in his screename.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    The sad thing is if the Dems don't stop pissing in the wind and find a message which the average man actually gives a damn about then we're going to be stuck with the bubbling fuc-**** for another four years.
                    But I don't understand why wouldn't ordinary citizens care about deception, misinformation, and bungling by the current administration with its policies towards Iraq??
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

What crap.
                      Instead of whining, and leaving it at that, offer an alternative.
                      Jackasses.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        What crap.
                        Instead of whining, and leaving it at that, offer an alternative.
                        Jackasses.
                        Hey look -- calling people you disagree with "jackasses" makes you look cool.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                          Hey look -- calling people you disagree with "jackasses" makes you look cool.
                          It will also get your restricted
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm still waiting to hear another option. Jackass.

Comment

Re: Why the Dems are barking up the wrong tree.

Originally posted by Oerdin
                              BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

So here's the question: If you were a candidate which issues would you highlight and who would you show that you are better and have a different vision then Bush?
                              I would stress the Democratic voters have shown they care about but no one is discussing: the ecology, a woman's right to choose, protecting social security & pension funds, education, and afforadable medical care for all.

Plus, I would pound on the fact that lack of regulation and oversight led to the corporate scandals of Bush's buddies. When you speak of the "economy," people think of the Dow, which is only indicative of how the rich are doing. Instead, talk about job creation, job security, decent wages and a fair opportunity to advance.

Comment

Re: Re: Why the Dems are barking up the wrong tree.

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                                I would stress the Democratic voters have shown they care about but no one is discussing: the ecology, a woman's right to choose, protecting social security & pension funds, education, and afforadable medical care for all.
                                [...] Instead, talk about job creation, job security, decent wages and a fair opportunity to advance.
                                I thought you were sure of being called an evil commie if you talked about such things in the US?
                                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                                X