The Desktop Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Grrr has a widescreen monitor.
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I have a dualie monitor setup you mean.
      Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
      Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Yeah, I sort of figured. Looks good, though.
        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Two monitors eh? Very nice. Actually I am looking at getting a 22" one
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

pvost you moved out of hull yet??
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Heres mine
              Attached Files
              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Who are those two on that picture laurentius? They look stylish dressers for Finns
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

They're members of a band called Bogart. The pic has been taken in Cannes 1986

I think they look super stylish

- Paul Valery

Comment

I've had it for some time now (I may have posted it before). If it wasn't for Revolutions coming out soon, I'd probably have replaced it some time ago already...
                    Attached Files
                    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• What resolution are you all working on?!
                      I've a 19 inch monitor but couldn't work with such small font.
                      ( 1280*960?)
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• As requested here is some music which could possibly be thought of as non-awesome.
                        Attached Files
                        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                        Drake Tungsten
                        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                        Albert Speer

Comment

• I'm on 1600x1200. But I have good eyes, so the small font doesn't bother me
                          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• 1920x1200

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Jesus, with fonts that small you won't have good eyes for long!
                              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                              Drake Tungsten
                              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                              Albert Speer

Comment

• 1600x1200

I resized my pic to 800x600
                                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                                X