No announcement yet.

World's Tallest Skyscraper Completed -- Taipei 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does that building look to anyone else like a bunch of Chinese food cartons stacked on top of each other? Or am I just hungry?

SkyscraperPage's diagram system presents the world's tallest buildings to scale, all lined up in a row. Discover the world's skyscrapers right here.Skyscraper enthusiast website featuring buildings database, discussion forum and skyscraper diagrams.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by mindseye
      Oh, if you are looking for a space vehicle, you need look no further than what's docked on top of what I call the "Mothership Building".

Oh no, our cover has been blown
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I find this picture interesting...
        Attached Files
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Taipei 101?

I know that everyone has to take the class to graduate, but I didn't think the population problem was that bad over there.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

http://skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/?b6768

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
            X