X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cat owner discussion thread

Originally posted by TCO
    Panda and Cali lost their sex today.
    Pet owners crack me up. "I love my pet. That's why I had it physically altered to suit my needs."

Comment

When I was born, my parents already had a cat, "Fluffy". There was jealousy at all, and Fluffy seemed to adopt me -- stayed with me all the time, sleeping in the cradle with me, always licking me and rubbng me in the face. She absolutely loved me.

I spent my second Christmas in an oxygen tent.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

that's sad

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

That I spent Christmas in an oxygen tent, or that it took two years for them to realize it was the cat?

Comment

So did they get rid of the cat or were you given allergy shots?
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

The cat happily lived to the ripe old age of fourteen at my grandmothers.

I, on the other hand, was crushed for years. Especially after I discovered that she no longer remembered me.

Comment

Re: Re: cat owner discussion thread

Originally posted by Feephi

Pet owners crack me up. "I love my pet. That's why I had it physically altered to suit my needs."
                It's not to suit our needs, Feephi. It's to cut down on the number of unwanted puppies and kittens that have to be put down or turned loose to become strays.

Most animal shelters require that their dogs and cats be neutered as a condition of adoption.
                "THE" plus "IRS" makes "THEIRS". Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: cat owner discussion thread

Originally posted by Rex Little
                  It's not to suit our needs, Feephi. It's to cut down on the number of unwanted puppies and kittens that have to be put down or turned loose to become strays.

Most animal shelters require that their dogs and cats be neutered as a condition of adoption.

That's true. We got our cat at an SPCA and I know that they are forced to put down unadopted animals sometimes. As a condition of the adoption I pledged to get the cat spayed. . . I don't back out on my promises so she is spayed.
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I have an ADORABLE Norwegian Forest Cat named Princess, she is so sweet. Her long, fine hair is very soft, but harder than heck to keep from getting tangles. She can mouse very well even though her front claws were removed. Sge always likes to lick my hand when she wants attention or wants to go outside. she has a very soft meow.

Comment

Re: Re: cat owner discussion thread

Originally posted by Feephi

I agree. I think it is wierd as well. That's why I had a sad face. You fvcker. Not like your laughy face. Friggen worm. Grr.

Comment

My ex has a black & white tuxedo cat named 'Ivan'. He's about a year old and is pretty BIG now. About 5 months ago he was being all aggressive and weird, so she took him to the vet, and he said it was time to get him chopped. The vet also said they'd declaw the front claws as well, so she got them done as well (He's not going to **** up the furniture, and he's 100% indoor anyway). Ivan still thinks he has claws though . He was coming along very nicely, and then her brother came to visit for a few days and played rough with Ivan and now he likes to bite a lot . Oh well... maybe he'll grow out of that.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

The vet also said they'd declaw the front claws as well, so she got them done as well

Wow, that's one great vet..I guess she/he really is in it out of idealism
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                          X