No announcement yet.

Malaysian PM spaeaks out aginst Jews!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a simple question. If this is "vintage" Mahatir, why is it that is prior outrages have not been reported on Nation Media in the United States? Why is this vile address to the Muslim conference not reported by the likes of CBS, NBC and ABC? Why? And why, in contrast, is the very modest question by Rush Limbaugh trumpeted by the same media as the hallmark example of racism in politics.
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander
      Yea, and the almost complete lack of democracy in the muslim world (thanks to scum like Mattahir) has nothing to do with the fact that they are the only group in the world which has managed to slide backwards since the end of WW2.
      Ever heard about a place called Africa?

Comment

The Jews rule the world.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
          I have a simple question. If this is "vintage" Mahatir, why is it that is prior outrages have not been reported on Nation Media in the United States? Why is this vile address to the Muslim conference not reported by the likes of CBS, NBC and ABC? Why? And why, in contrast, is the very modest question by Rush Limbaugh trumpeted by the same media as the hallmark example of racism in politics.
          American news does not rate places like Malaysia very highly. They know that the local weather and traffic brings a lot higher ratings than the statements of a "President" from a country half a world away. Australians are much more familiar with Mahathir than most Americans. Let them tell you more.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

pchang, no, the right answer is something called PC - where the only racism that is condemned is racism by the conservative right and by the Israeli hawks. Everyone else getss a pass, especially if they are Muslim or blacks or the like.
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
              pchang, no, the right answer is something called PC -
              Actually, pchang had it right. Foreign events get almost no attention in our media. For example, how much news coverage has there been about Uzbekistan's ferociously repressive government? How much coverage is there on the farce of an election in Chechnya? When was that last time you heard about the genocide in Burma?

PC's got nothin' to do with it.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

There is no doubt the bad behaviour of Israel is feeding global hatred of Jews.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

In a historical perspective, the popularity of the jewish people is at a lowpoint in the muslim world, that's for sure.

Btw, AH, I'm reading a book with you (your avatar) on the cover!!!

Comment

I expect those rascally French are behind this.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                      There is no doubt the bad behaviour of Israel is feeding global hatred of Jews.
                      Is it that or is it that Israel's bad behavior serves as an excuse for people to indulge in their suppressed antiSemitism?
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The fact that they think they're right doesn't mean they're right.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

I think Anti-Semitism is way too overrated these days...its like the usual answer to all critisism when theres nothing else anyone can come up with anymore. Same thing with anti-americanism, why isnt there anti-europeans, anti-theothersemitesyouknowussamabenladenandpals, anti-china, why arent neo-nazis called anti-blacks or anti-africans etc
                          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Because 'neo-nazi' sounds so much more positive and progressive!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Is it that or is it that Israel's bad behavior serves as an excuse for people to indulge in their suppressed antiSemitism?
                              A bit of both probably - but in South East Asia there are no Jews, and most ordinary people wouldn't know what a Jew was, so its really all about Israel's behaviour.
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Kropotkin

Ever heard about a place called Africa?
                                All you know about Africa is what your state controlled media service tells you about it to make you feel lucky to be American. Good news is no news, Africa isn't all famine and war, there are nations that have come along way forward since colonialism and the creation of arbituary rescource-gathering demarcations for borders.
                                Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

Working...
                                X