Malaysian PM spaeaks out aginst Jews!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malaysian PM spaeaks out aginst Jews!

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

What a dickhead
    Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
    Douglas Adams (Influential author)

"This tiny community has become a world power. We cannot fight them through brawn alone. We must use our brains as well," the prime minister said.

As opposed to the huge community of Malaysia that nobody outside their neighbourhood could give a flying toss about.

Dr Mahathir, who is renowned for using such conferences to make scathing attacks on the West, bows out as prime minister in a week's time after a 22-year rule.

'bout ****ing time!
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Oh, for ****'s sakes.

I especially love the bit where he says "The Europeans killed 6 million Jews out of 12 million", as opposed to "The Nazis killed 6 million Jews out of 12 million". Don't go around associating me with the Holocaust, knobjockey.
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Malaysia truly asiaaan....

*laurentius' singing is brutally interrupted with baseball bat
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

I didn't bother to read the article (that'd be like stopping in my busy schedule to sniff a dog-turd I pass along the way) But this kind of spewage is extremely dangerous talk. That a primeminister of one of Asias largest economies feels able to mark out an entire community and ecourage others to mark them out too...
          Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

I have absolutley no evidence to back this but I bet the Malaysian govt is responsible for targetting and persecuting some poor minority in its country
            Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.

Comment

Like democrats, chinese, christians and gays for example...
              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Jewish people?
                Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

Just saw this one on the web here.

Originally posted by laurentius
                  Malaysia truly asiaaan....

*laurentius' singing is brutally interrupted with baseball bat
                  I was thinking of that commercial too, when I read it...

In any case, Is he a dickhead? hell yes. Is he alone? nope. You can notice that noone at the conference has criticized. Everyone agreed with his position. Not even President Putin, who babbled a lot about multiculturalism in Russia, said anything to oppose these outrageous words.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

They probably kept their mouths shut because the guy is retiring soon and they didn't want to cause an international incident by calling him a ****ing bigoted racist asshat in front of the world's press.

I might be being a little generous to Mr. "Kill-all-the-Chechens" Putin there, though.

Comment

Well you see old chap its bad form to crticise another chap at one of these get togethers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
                        Well you see old chap its bad form to crticise another chap at one of these get togethers.
                        Quite correct old bean, it simply isn't cricket to give another fellow a dressing-down and cause a bally-hoo.

Comment

I like your optimism. I think that this is the case with Putin and many non-muslim leaders, but I doubt that this is the case with muslim leaders. I think they didn't mind that at all, though I am certain that they don't think that way, themselves.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Yea, and the almost complete lack of democracy in the muslim world (thanks to scum like Mattahir) has nothing to do with the fact that they are the only group in the world which has managed to slide backwards since the end of WW2.
                            He's got the Midas touch.
                            But he touched it too much!
                            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Its a bit of a reality check for you all.

Hitler is widely admired in Asia as a "strong leader". They don't know much about him apart from that.

Israel is widely hated in the Islamic parts of East Asia and this gets worse with each fresh outrage against the Palestinians from Sharon.

Mahathir's remarks are vile but not surprising to me.
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                              X