Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asher... Drake... and everybody else...

CHILL

I see some restrictions in people's futures if this crap continues.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

God I hate those asian lady bugs...
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

I think it's pathetic that people descend to this level over computers, and electronics

I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

some people have no lives outside of computers and electronics

although I might be one of those people

Comment

you know what's funny? my ps2 dvd region unlocker of dubious legality is called "dvd region-x". but the disc that it's on has the label "BookPC". the case is one of those slim hardcases, the ones that are half as thick, and on it is a sticker that says "Disc included really IS DVD Region-X".
            B♭3

Comment

Kind of getting back on topic, I walked past Game this morning on my way to the station and saw that they're flogging Gamecubes for £89.99.
              Does that tempt any of the Brits here?

Please note that whoever you may be, wherever you m ay come from, yes - I know that you can buy a cheaper Gamecube in your country, but I don't control the British economy right! (Wish I did though.... )

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                Asher... Drake... and everybody else...

CHILL

I see some restrictions in people's futures if this crap continues.
                Thanks Ming. Now this thread is boring again.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                X