Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can never hear enough of that sickening Pat Robertson...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you love these fundamentalist concepts. I was reading Rapture Ready (I swear just because it brings a lot of news sources together), and I got the following two lines in the same commentary:

"Jesus is the only One who can save people from their sins. At some point, we have to risk offending others by telling them that their god is inferior to the God of the Bible."

"Man’s sinful desire to bring Planet Earth together as one has never died."

...so basically, everyone should worship Jesus to be saved, but by doing so they place themselves in eternal damnation
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

The construction industry is continuously changing, and the professionals are responsible in adapting to these changes. If you're interested in working under this field, the College of Contract Management have several training programs for that. Their offered courses can help you learn about the ins and outs of the industry. Plus, it enables you to have an edge among other professionals and a steppingstone if you want career advancement.

Comment

Explore the world of CIOB Level 4 site managers course, tailor-made for construction practitioners aiming to progress in their careers while honoring their current commitments. This program presents two pivotal qualifications: the Certificate and the Diploma, equipping you with a comprehensive knowledge of Construction Site Management. The 6-month Certificate program, featuring crucial modules like Managing Health, Safety, and Well-being in Construction Works, unlocks access to the CSCS White Card. Subsequently, the 18-month Diploma program enhances your proficiencies in project planning, stakeholder engagement, and the efficient management of intricate construction projects.

Comment

The online quantity surveyor courses offered by the College of Contract Management is a pioneering opportunity to enter a highly rewarding career. Quantity Surveyors play a critical role in budget and cost management for construction projects, requiring a unique blend of technical and managerial skills. This profession is facing a growing demand, resulting in a shortage of skilled professionals.
          A Quantity Surveying course you can study from home. Kickstart your career with this online Advanced Diploma.

Comment

In the UK, the construction sector is typically chosen by those who prioritize practical work over formal education. Diploma programs in quantity surveyor courses online are relatively scarce, especially those that can be completed online. Therefore, the College of Contract Management's live online Advanced Diploma in Quantity Surveying stands out as a unique qualification on your resume.
            A Quantity Surveying course you can study from home. Kickstart your career with this online Advanced Diploma.

Comment

The nvq level 6 construction site management is your fast track to career advancement in the construction field. This degree-level equivalent qualification can be completed in as little as 1 - 3 months, providing a swift route to skill enhancement and career development in construction. Graduates earn a prestigious CSCS Black Manager’s Card and the option to join the CITB Levy scheme.
              Our live online NVQ Level 6 course is Government recognised, equivalent to a BSc Degree and qualifies you for a CSCS black card.

Comment

So, have you heard about the amazing perks of teaming up with a Home Remodeling Contractor for your home renovations?

Comment

hnd business management courses are developed to align with the standards expected for those working in the different industries. The course contents is frequently updated to reflect increasing standards and the development of employees in business. This means that hnds are desirable to many employers.
                  Level 5 BTEC HND in Business Management. Our online HND Management course will qualify and prepare you for a successful management career.

Comment

Working...
                  X