Schwarzenneger molested women, apologizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schwarzenneger molested women, apologizes

The LA Times in its relentless campaign against Schwarzenegger today published an article accusing Arnold of molesting at least six women over twenty-some years. Arnold admitted that he was "guilty" and apologized.

I compare Arnold's admission of guilt and his apology with Clinton's denials and attacks on his accusers. I am dying to hear what the Clinton defenders say about Arnold.

Also, I saw a thread here that GP had been arrested for doing something similar. That thread is now gone. Why?

http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

' 'E PINCHED MAI BAM!'
    eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

From what I understand, Arnold denied the LA Times' story, but apologized for being a bad boy, anyway.

I KNEW there'd be a big expose on him during the last few days of the election -- he's just too famous not to have some dirt on him, somewhere.
      the good reverend

Comment

He apologized. Clinton, in contrast, smeared his accusers. And yet Clinton is the great champion of women's rights?
        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Without seeing the specifics, I can't say much. I will note, however, that Clinton always stoped when turned down.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Ned
            yet Clinton is the great champion of women's rights?
            Not really, but he can talk a great game.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I guess that the real reason why someone would want to become a democrate is the freedom on insulting minorities, yet pretending to defend them against tyranny
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

He apologized? Who would elect such a weakling!
                Blah

Comment

Was Clinton accused of molesting women?
                  What?

Comment

Of course he offended their throats but that's not sexual harassment
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

But really: i know he had affairs but was he accused of molesting any of them?
                      What?

Comment

He was accused of forcing himself on a women... does that count.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                          Was his cigar lit ?
                          What?

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                            I'm sure that turned out to be a lie, right? So there was no need to apologize for it as Ned suggests in his initial post.
                            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

I'm sure that turned out to be a lie, right?

I'm not so sure about that. Katherine Wiley (who accused him of molesting) didn't seem to be too off kilter. Juanita Broddrick (who I believed was the one accusing him of rape), I don't know about. Mostly because Clinton utilized his successful 'nuts & sluts' routine to demonize women who brought charges against him.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X