The most scary place in the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verres, you need a sig!
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Nobody thinks that the tunnels of aggression are a great tourist attraction?

they are now, now that my cousin doesn't have to hold a gun and face the entrypoints.
      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Oh yeah. Because we all know Texan jails are just stuffed full of political prisioners.
        Doubt so.
        Texans take justice into their own hands.
        Revealing to be Left might get you immediately hung from the next Tree
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by elijah
          Verres, you need a sig!
          Give her half of yours. It's gigantic.
          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

And people people people, its elijah, not Elijah . Its not like I haven't made it obvious!!
            Not at the begining of a sentance it's not
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

No Syria?

I voted for Iran because they are a supporter of Islamic terrorism and a harborer of al Qaida leaders. They are quicking moving to build nuclear weapons and will shortly enter into a confrontation with the UN.

The future looks bleak.
              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

You people and your odd perceptions of Texas.
                Hell. You think they sanction my hanging criminals?
                No, they don't.

(At least not officially, which will get Che on another conspiracy kick)
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

North Korea (not the DMZ, the country of NK). I'm not scared *of* it, as if I think they're gonna up and nuke us or something, but rather I find it scary that such a place can come to be. It's a madhouse. Life imitating art (1984).

-Arrian
                  grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

The scariest place I've ever been to is Russia. So close geographically, so far away in many other aspects.

Comment

Give her half of yours. It's gigantic.
                      How many people have said that to me before

Half of it is Verre's words of wisdom anyway!

Not at the begining of a sentance it's not
                      You're hardly one to talk about grammar when you cant spell sentence correctly .
                      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

I was pointing out that when you complained that I spelt elijah with a capital E that I was actually correct. You were the one complainging about spelling
                        Smile

Comment

The idea about obvious things is that they generally do not need to be stated. Nonetheless, since "elijah" is a noun that belongs to me, as it refers to me, it is my perogative (in terms of English language this is) whether it starts with upper case. While it defaults to upper case, I can specify a difference.

We should post pictures of our bedrooms to compare!

Comment

Sure, though yours would fit inside mine a few time
                            Smile

Comment

You're hardly one to talk about grammar when you cant spell sentence correctly .
                              Hey there E lijah . . . how's it going?
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Sure, though yours would fit inside mine a few time
                                Yet I have the more powerful stereo!

Hey there E lijah . . . how's it going?
                                Very well until you decided to go into a reverse adolescence . The lower case is a metaphor for a non-egocentric world view, stemming from an egocentric idealism. Thought it would be a good metaphor .

Comment

Working...
                                X