Religion: What is the one true faith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Religion: What is the one true faith?

Please keep it civil folks. I believe that the evidence leans toward Catholicism as being the only acceptable religious belief. What do you think?
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

What evidence?
    "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
    "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Catholicism.....

Buddhism.
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

"the one true faith":

worship the banana!

you realize that, by definition, "faith" is belief regardless of supporting evidence (or more likely, the lack thereof)

Comment

I think that there are many paths God can work through. Everyone who comes to God has to come through Jesus though (Even if they don't know it) since it is His death on the cross which enables our salvation. I think the best path to God is through Christianity and that the Seventh-Day Adventist church has the best doctrine out there (still problems in the doctrine and deffinitely problems in the church though) at least as far as my experience has been.

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Re: Religion: What is the one true faith?

at blatant flame war starting attempt
            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I'm one of those strange people that believe that all the idols people worship are God and Jesus. Even people who worship hundreds of dieties.

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

There is no one true religion . . .

rather, I believe God simply wants you to be true to yourself by choosing the best way for you to express your faith in him.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Agnostics are the only ones that are unquestionably correct.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                    "the one true faith":

worship the banana!
                    Yes, sir!

"People sit in chairs!" - Bobby Baccalieri

Comment

I think there is not one true faith,
                      the different religions just have insights into the real truth,
                      but none of them can claim for his religion to possess the whole truth,
                      so no one can say:
                      "I believe in Religion X and so I will be saved, but you will suffr in the eternal Fires of Hell, because you are a boloody Heathen, because you believe in Religion Y"
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Next time in Monkspider's corner of eternal questions: "What is the meaning of life?".

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Shinto, obviously.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

You have just won the Stupid award, Monkspider.

Comment

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Working...
                              X