Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My school is doing something immoral, is it illegal too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I was lucky... I was one of the few people I knew that didn't have a mailbox-mate.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Get a cardboard box and make your own letterbox, by cutting a slit with a knife.

Comment

Seriously, the best idea is to hook up with the girl. You get security and poontang.

good god, i said the same thing as felch...
        B♭3

Comment

You should have all important stuff sent to the post office and then arrange to collect it there. I'm sure that the post office would be able to make some kind of arrangements for you to do this. You shouldn't need a PO Box necessarily, but if that's the only way then do that. I wouldn't be too worried about post being opened as long as your bank, parents, etc. know that they have to use a different address for anything sensitive.

If not, just go postal.....

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
            Get a cardboard box and make your own letterbox, by cutting a slit with a knife.
            Or better still get some cardboard and sellotape it across the mailbox so that you have one half each, divided by a bit of card.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
            X