No announcement yet.

Are you the master of your domain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I just don't see any reason to try to extend my domain beyond reasonable limits. I live comfortably with three of my siblings and we all have our seperate domains. I do as I please in my room and nobody argues because nobody has to go in there.
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

Originally posted by geeslaka
      I do as I please in my room and nobody argues because nobody has to go in there.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

....I thought you were talking about Seinfeld

Comment

i'm the master of several domains....

brandonray.com
          spankydoo.com
          theluckies.com
          and a few others
          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

I thought this was going to be a masturbation thread.
            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
              And what about UR's "our dogs" comment, then?
              Canines!

My SO adopted some strays and some from the local SPCA. She is such a great person
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Wait, are we still talking about masterbation?
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Man, you guys have to keep your pimp hand strong.

I know my wife does.

Comment

Harry, is your wife the master of the domain, or are you?
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I live in a cooperative, so I am 1/21th of a master of the domain...
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Harry, is your wife the master of the domain, or are you?
                        My wife. She keeps her pimp hand strong.

Comment

Harry, your wife is lurking on the forums.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Na; she's just beats a confession out of me when I get home.

Comment

Working...
                            X