No announcement yet.

Are you the master of your domain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It depends, sometimes I'm the Master of My Domain, King of the Castle... but I'm weak. Thankfully it doesn't count against me .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I have a single dorm room, so yes, I am pretty much the undisputed ruler of my territory.
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

I am the master, of course.

Except for the SO, and our dogs, and...

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

This question reminds me of the time I was at Home Depot and this older brother tried to recruit me into his "Players Club." (No joke).

He had his Player Card and on the back of it, rule #1 was "Be the Master of your Own Domain."

He then proceeded to call up this lady and started to ask her what she was wearing.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            It depends, sometimes I'm the Master of My Domain, King of the Castle... but I'm weak. Thankfully it doesn't count against me .
            So you gave yourself the title, "Head Honcho" in spite of your weakness?
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
              I am the master, of course.

Except for the SO, and our dogs, and...

so many excpetions, so little time to accomodate them

Comment

I wonder whether the people answering "I'm married" and like are subscribing to the Seinfeld interpretation?

And what about UR's "our dogs" comment, then?
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

WTF happened??

Comment

me thinks these duplicates are ridiculous

Comment

. . .

Comment

He refuses to speak anymore on that, apparently, Stefu.

Comment

So, what you're saying is that he refuses to speak anymore on that, apparently, Stefu.
                          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Let's just say that people quickly learned to stay out of my room unless I was there to guide them and hold back the sludge monster.
                            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                            XGalaga.

Comment

Originally posted by geeslaka
                              Let's just say that people quickly learned to stay out of my room unless I was there to guide them and hold back the sludge monster.
                              ok . . . . .

Comment

Well, geeslaka certainly seems to subscribe to the Seinfeld interpretation...

Comment

Working...
                                X