Are you the master of your domain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you the master of your domain?

Or are your pets, child/children, or spouse the master(s) of the domain?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

The dog rules, but then the cat really has control of the dog, and my wife is the alpha dog... Really, I come last in my house.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

damn -- poor guy, you . . .

Comment

I don't have a home. But in my house, no-one rules. We have a happy, healthy democracy.

The cats rule really. But don't tell them that.
        "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Of course not

I'm married. Need I say more?
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Clear Skies
            I don't have a home. But in my house, no-one rules. We have a happy, healthy democracy.

The cats rule really. But don't tell them that.
            Cats are the only pets that I know of, that own the owners.

Comment

All the old stories say that dogs run from the devil when he comes in disguise. Well, of course. The cats stay and bargain.
              "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

You've got it all wrong

Cats are the disguise
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

:O

NOW I see!
                  But I didn't know the devil was black and fluffy and dribbled a lot.
                  Attached Files

Comment

The way that cat is staring at you with those evil eyes . . .

Comment

I rule with an iron fist over my plants!
                      Blah

Comment

No, that's just his 'feed me or become food' look. He's a sweetie really.
                        *hides scars*

Comment

Originally posted by Clear Skies
                          No, that's just his 'feed me or become food' look. He's a sweetie really.
                          *hides scars*
                          heh

Bebro -- actually, I would beware the eerie silence coming from your plants. The reason that plants are so quiet, is because for thousands of years, they have been waiting to rise up against us humans.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

Bebro -- actually, I would beware the eerie silence coming from your plants. The reason that plants are so quiet, is because for thousands of years, they have been waiting to rise up against us humans.
                            Yeah, now I think they might plan something

However, I torture them with water often, so they are scared to death
                            Blah

Comment

Ohno! I have cacti on my windowsill too!

Comment

Working...
                              X