X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeBro

Yeah, now I think they might plan something

However, I torture them with water often, so they are scared to death
    This is getting weird -- more and more Apolytoners are laughing at my jokes.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

They just want your body.
      "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun

This is getting weird -- more and more Apolytoners are laughing at my jokes.

Yeah, you should do something against it

They just want your body.
        Blah

Comment

I live with my fiancee.

/me says no more.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

So you don´t have anything to decide at home
            Blah

Comment

No way am I master of my domain! I'm in no contest, so I have no need to be.
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

i'm #2 in my house.
                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  I live with my fiancee.

* Skanky Burns says no more.
                  Oh come on -- tell us in detail how you are shackled at home.

And Uber, who is numero uno?

And Bebro is scaring me with his whispering . . .

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                    No way am I master of my domain! I'm in no contest, so I have no need to be.
                    I'm surprised it took someone this long to make a Seinfeld reference.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Democracy.
                      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I jerk off all the time. err wait, we aren't talking about that domain.

well in that case, I am master of my domain

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                          I jerk off all the time. err wait, we aren't talking about that domain.

well in that case, I am master of my domain
                          Well, if you have plants, don't assume they're not plotting behind your back, just because they're quiet all the time.

Comment

I am an eldest son.

I have long since given up any presumption at power and do as much external contracting works as I can (Driving siblings places for $, running errands for $ (pays poorly) etc.) I am master of my Car, and so I try to stay clear of my Mother's domain.
                            Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

I am master of the domain of my room. Nobody else can move so much as an inch in there without painfully bumping into multiple objects.
                              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                              XGalaga.

Comment

But as long as they're not sharp objects, there shouldn't be any fatalities, right, gees??

Comment

Working...
                                X