College Football - Nov 29th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football - Nov 29th

The games have already started... time to be a couch potato for the day and just relax and watch some football.

Tennessee at Florida started off the action here... A good matchup so far... with Florida leading 3 - 0 in the second quarter. Expected more scoring in this one, but it's still early.

Wisconsin and UNC are tied at 14... Wisconsin better wake up, because they aren't living up to their early high ranking.

NC State has a 14 point lead over Texas Tech...

Some good games later with Michigan at Oregon... and Georgia at LSU.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

GO DAWGS!!!!!!

(really, did you expect me not to say that?)

My prediction for the TN-FL game - both teams will play to an ugly, penalty ridden, injury filled 3-3 tie, where the best 4 players on the team are lost for the next 2 months due to non career-threatening injuries.

I can but only hope.

Comment

Tenn just took a 7 to 3 at the half with a "tip drill" in the end zone...

Which is fine by me... because I always cheer for who ever is playing one of the Florida Semi Pro Teams
      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Yeah, reason tells me that I should root for the Vols in this one - after all, TN is 0-for-the-millennium against the DAWGS, while GA is 0-for-the-millennium against FL. Anything that causes the Crocs to lose one is OK in my book.

Comment

The Illini is haveing problems with California... sigh.

At the end of the half, California returned a punt for a TD as time was winding down... The Illini have dug themselves a big hole in the first half... and this is one of the games they should win.... double sigh...
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

There is hope... on the second play of the second half, the Illini score on a 72 yard play, and are now only down 21 - 14.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Marshall's up on Kansas ST.

Go Mid-American Conference!
              "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Yeah... GO MARSHALL.

The Illini look like toast... they need a big miracle now down by 10 with less than 4 minutes to play.
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Hmmm... down by 7 and recovered the on side kick.

Maybe there is still hope

GO ILLINI.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Damn... the Illini got it down to the 7 yard line with four seconds left and time for one play to tie it up...

Sack... game over... and the Illini just can't win a game.
                    Sigh...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

whos gonna see UC play Temple @ nippert??

me!

go CATS

Comment

Uggghhh! Notre Dame was frustrating to watch for the second week in a row.
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Couple of good games today.

Marshall wins its 1st game over a ranked opponent, beating #6 Kansas State, 27-20

Oregon beats Michigan 31-27

LSU beats Georgia, 17-10

Comment

(more like :sob hysterically: )

Comment

I'm getting killed in my College Football pools... sigh...
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                              X