Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
    If a homosexual repents, then yes.
    If a homosexual repents, he's still a homosexual.

Not that it matters, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay in hell being assraped by hordes of horny, fat, sweaty gay men. I know I'll enjoy watching.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
      If a homosexual repents, then yes.

For did not Jesus say that the tax collectors and prostitutes will be among the first to enter the kingdom of heaven?

"He who is forgiven much loves much."
      I hate it when some Apolytoners talk with their head stuck up their *ss . . .
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lincoln
        My philosophy is not to keep people alive as long as possible even if they are in extreme pain
        Okay, then answer two questions:

You're the father of a new born baby. The doctor tells you the baby has an incurable disease and will die in six months. During that time the baby will be in constant pain. The doctor says the baby can be given a quick and painless death.
        Do you:
        a) Allow your child to suffer terribly for six months; or
        b) Do you kill the child to spare it from the pain?

Another question.
        Three months, before the baby is born, the doctors tell you it is severely deformed and will not be able to live without life support once it is born. If it is born, the baby will suffer constant pain.
        Should your wife continue with the pregnancy even though she will give birth to a child that cannot live or have an abortion?
        Golfing since 67

Comment

• Originally posted by Tingkai
          Lincoln: Your gnat is the size of a 747.

You say:
          1) Singer argues that killing disabled children is okay;
          2) Hawkings is a disabled adult;
          3) Singer advocates killing Hawkings

The obvious flaw is that Hawkings was a healthy child. Therefore, Singer's philosophy would not have applied to him.

Is Singer guilty of hate speech. I don't know because I don't know much about his work. From what I have briefly seen on the Internet, I would say no for reasons stated previously.
          Did you even read this paragraph?

Of course my point with Hawking which you and Boris miss is that great minds can be lost to humanity because of the "morality" of Singer. I didn't know that Hawking became ill later in life so thanks for correcting me but why do you and Boris jump on this gnat and swallow the camel of the obvious fact that the morality of Singer would destroy the potential of a person similar to Hawking who Singer would kill because he is "not normal"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tingkai

Okay, then answer two questions:

You're the father of a new born baby. The doctor tells you the baby has an incurable disease and will die in six months. During that time the baby will be in constant pain. The doctor says the baby can be given a quick and painless death.
            Do you:
            a) Allow your child to suffer terribly for six months; or
            b) Do you kill the child to spare it from the pain?

Another question.
            Three months, before the baby is born, the doctors tell you it is severely deformed and will not be able to live without life support once it is born. If it is born, the baby will suffer constant pain.
            Should your wife continue with the pregnancy even though she will give birth to a child that cannot live or have an abortion?
            I do not believe in killing innocent people in any case but I certainly would alleviate the pain however possible. Many people live in constant pain and do not desire to be killed.

Comment

Working...
            X