No announcement yet.

Estonia joins the EU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saras, your money comment was so 1999...

Comment

• Which money comment?
      Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
      Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
      Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• planting a seed of money tree and stepping back to avoid eye poked out comment.

Comment

• The one in JohnT's biz thread? But it's still true...
          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• My HBS-trained McK friend also said it was true (in 2000) that it was a no-risk option to go to a dotcom.

Comment

• Well, he obviousely was wrong. I'm right.

Cya, cab's waiting

Comment

• To continue where left off, dotcoms were about "new business models", whereas here you just have basic stuff that needs started up or taken over from old soviet farts, like (a list of ventures started/bought by our firm or by people we know):

Tie shop
                Life insurance/pension broker
                Newsstand chain
                pharmaceutical factory
                concrete electric pole factory
                civil engineering firm
                spa hotel
                etc

Comment

Working...
                X