Estonia joins the EU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saras: Sorry, my bad

Anyway the plant was called Sosnyvi Borg or something and it was close to the Estonian border

EDIT: Damn these typos, I really should get more sleep
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Since Estonia has joined the EU how long will it be before they join the currency union?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Both us and Estonia target EMU in 2007. We'll have to go through ERM-2 first, though.
        Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saras

WTF? Ignalina is in Lithuania, and no, there were no repairs needed there, just security upgrades (IT and procedures), in order for some idiot operator not to be able to cause a Chernobyl-II by "what does this lever do?".

And they were funded by Sweden, not Finland.

ops baloon & rains on parade:
          Saras is correct. I have spent some time looking at those maps. This was in 1997. back when the Lith soldiers were like smelly russians. Now, they are suave, cologne-scented i-banker types.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCO

Saras is correct. I have spent some time looking at those maps. This was in 1997. back when the Lith soldiers were like smelly russians. Now, they are suave, cologne-scented i-banker types.

Now that's better
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Look how far you've come baby!

(Can even drive now. )

Comment

Look how far you've come baby!

(Can even drive now. )
                Lol, I can't. One of fuel injectors acting up

Comment

• eventually russia will become member of the EU or have a very close relationship just a step awayfrom memebership. virtually little deferance

Comment

When do they they let Turkey join the club?
                    After they've added the bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayo to the two triangular bread slices...

Comment

• now u've made me hungry

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22
                        eventually russia will become member of the EU or have a very close relationship just a step awayfrom memebership. virtually little deferance
                        Maybe Serbia soon? Or the FYROMulans? Or the Klingons?

Comment

• Can someone post Lithuanian flag? I do not remember it
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

• Klingons in the EU!

Comment

• furomulan phaser ray activated

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                                chegitz and Ben Kenobi = gay
                                Not that dance, Angeleno.

Comment

Working...
                                X