No announcement yet.

Estonia joins the EU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do they they let Turkey join the club?

Comment

Turkey
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yeah, you can't be an organization that has the sexiest women if you don't include Turkey.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
          When do they they let Turkey join the club?
          About the same time you let Cuba become a state in USA
          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Turkey

Estonia

Sweden

Comment

BRD

DDR
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

(hypothetical) DVR

Comment

Soldouts!!

Well Estonians, if that is what you wanted, fine. You sold your independance for a few euros of agro subsidy

And now you will have Bruxless (however it is that place is spelled) proscribe the curvature of your bananas and roundness of your eggs. Yes they do that.

Anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                    Ted Striker has a point, you know.
                    I'm sure that you Winston, as a rather failed cryptoNazi in the respect that you are unable to hide it, after having spent most of your life «protecting minorities» for the sole reason of engrossingly satisfying your twisted caucasian psychosis in order to hide other of your shortcomings, you will have no problem finding truths to little teddy's literrary masterpieces.

Comment

Wouldn't that be sell outs and not soldouts?
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Estonia is a country?
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

I love you too paiktis22. Don't ever change.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                              My personal favourite is the one in the middle...at the back.
                              Hey, if all Estonian females look like that, and all Estonian males look like that, I'm emigrating there
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie

About the same time you let Cuba become a state in USA
                                Cool. Send the ships south...

Comment

Working...
                                X