No announcement yet.

Michael Meacher: This war on terrorism is bogus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, your blinders are in the way again. Clearly, the most evil country in the world is the US.

Your counter-trolls need work, UR.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

AFAIK their havent been Anti-air missiles around DC in years. In fact i think some of our local parks are on the sites of old Nike missile bases. Basically when the cold war nuclear rivarly went from bombers to ICBMS the Nikes were considered obsolete, and have never been replaced.
      What about shoulder fired missiles, like the ones that they're afraid Al Queda will use to knock down a plane?

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
        I can't believe that this can possibly be true. If it is, it's utterly insane.
        The control of cyberspace issue has been known about since 1994. I even read a couple of the Pentagon's planning papers on it. Google for "cyberwar" and you should find it.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Are mods part of the cyberwar?

Comment

Working...
          X