Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well there was a settlement I think

Good for the family.

It's absolute bull**** that AAA screwed that woman over like that. AAA president should be raped and see how it feels. Women pay good money for these services for the fact they don't have to hitchhike. **** AAA, and rape them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
      well there was a settlement I think

Good for the family.

It's absolute bull**** that AAA screwed that woman over like that. AAA president should be raped and see how it feels. Women pay good money for these services for the fact they don't have to hitchhike. **** AAA, and rape them too.
      I'll just assume your trolling now, as you clearly don't have a effing clue as to the detailes of the case (i.e. the woman wasn't even an AAA member).

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

the woman wasn't even an AAA member

Well, while Dissident was factually wrong on that account, you do realize it doesn't matter, right? Since AAA has been picking up family members of those who are AAA members, it's basically acquired an obligation to pick up family members when the AAA card member asks them too.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Ooooo, touchy!

Originally posted by SpencerH
          I've never seen a styrofoam McD's cup. They're paper.
          Even flimsier. I pity the fools!
          Since you've 'thrown down the gauntlet" so to speak, I've looked into it a little further.
          Good, I just said don't jump to conclusions, try to find out.
          Mr Fumento is a lawyer who works for the Hudson institute writing about science (despite the fact that he is not a scientist or even an MD and IMO has no more expertise than any other non-scientist).
          Outrageous! We can't have people using their brains unless they get a degree!
          I followed the link provided by Mr. Fumento to the EPA's data on Cr-6 and in my expert opinion as a cellular microbiologist (and contrary to his totally inexpert one) the weight of data on Cr-6 exposure in humans and other animals clearly suggests that all forms of exposure including skin, ingestion, and inhalation can have severe detrimental effects including rashes, cancer, and birth defects.
          Yeah, he obviously didn't consult any experts. You can tell because he disagrees with you, an expert. He just sat on his fat arse, popped up a website, and wrote an article. 20 minutes research, max. Obviously watching Gilligan's Island while typing it in, too. When played backwards it clearly says, "Mary Anne is hotter than Ginger."
          I wouldnt want myself or my kids exposed to it (and I suspect neither would Mr Fumento). This was not a frivolous lawsuit.
          You probably have been. I betcha steel and other heavy industries in B'ham (the "Pittsburgh of the South") have been using Ch VI for a century, with contamination not confined to landfills.
          (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
          (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

I'm not trolling.

everybody just assumes I'm trolling now. Yes I have in the past, but not now.

I did not realize she was not an AAA member. The news on the radio did not mention that at all.

I just can't stand women being raped. For some reason this crime really bothers me.

Comment

Working...
            X