No announcement yet.

Minimum Wage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Given how it is all computerized, i don;t know abou the paperwork bit. BUt I agree they probably like large amounts coming in with regularity (anyone getting a monthly will spend 70 bucks each month) I do think there might be plenty of people who don;t use it to full potential. At one point Boris said he got the weekly passes (21 bucks), but the thing is, a 30 day one is worth 70..so if you commute daily, 28 days on week passes cost you 84 instead of 70.

I
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• monthly passes are 70 in philly too. i calculated that **** and found that paying token prices, i'd be paying about 85 dollars a month so i just stick with the transpass.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap

An Hour? 20 minutes TOPS, depending on the breaks (you are in 42nd street no?) Besides, 4th and sixth is right on top of bleeker street, with great Italian and incredable ice cream.., plus very close to Washington Square park and all the goodies those damned NYU students get. If a vegeterian, on 13th between 7th and 8th is one of the best organic food markets in NYC.

And yes, in NYC the rate is now $2 a ride.
        I'm not anywhere near 42nd. What ever gave you that idea? I'm right near Central Park.
        -30-

Comment

Working...
        X