Name all of Bush's Lies (If you can)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    Go out and think of something besides Bush for a few minutes. Get laid, get druck or get something.

If they were thinking about 'bush', couldn't they concievably be thinking about getting laid (if they were straight ).

I thought about that after I wrote it. But then I remembered that some of us like it smooth down there and not the jungle trek that some women have down there.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Speaking of lies, has Ted Kennedy ever admitted to anything regarding Chappaquiddick ?
      Like he could remember anything from the past 20 years.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

My favorite was the National Lampoon ad for Volkswagon that had a picture of a Beetle, with the caption. IF Ted Kennedy had been driving a Volkswagon, he'd be president today. So right on that volkswagon sued and had National Lampoon razor cut the picture out of any copies not yet distributed. (over 125,000) copies.

Ted never sued.

RAH
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

But then I remembered that some of us like it smooth down there and not the jungle trek that some women have down there.

Unfortunetly there has never been a President ***** or President **** .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

1) Bill Clinton lied. However:
            a. Not about war
            b. And mostly about hot xxx action in the Oval Office. No crime there (the action, not the lieing)
            2) Bush lies. It's the Presidential thing to do. However, he has a track record of lieing about serious issues instead of just hot xxx action...
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
              1) Bill Clinton lied. However:
              a. Not about war
              b. And mostly about hot xxx action in the Oval Office. No crime there (the action, not the lieing)
              2) Bush lies. It's the Presidential thing to do. However, he has a track record of lieing about serious issues instead of just hot xxx action...
              It's like the movies. All blood and guts, A-OK . Bit of tits, ban that filth!
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Actually, there is only one thing Bush has ever lied about: the true reasons to go to war with Iraq. Otherwise he has been pretty much honest and even sincere.

I am not sure he himself realizes he lied though.
                Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

At least in the movies you can be reassured that the actors are just doing their jobs, so to speak.

The President's not supposed to be an actor, but it is often apparent when you can see the Senate sticks its collective hand up his a55 to make him talk. Miss Piggy, on the other hand (no pun intentional), never seems to have that problem.
                  -30-

Comment

Working...
                  X